Skip to content
- The trip can only be cancelled for bad weather or if the client cancels at least 24 hours in advance. These are the only ways to receive a full refund. If these requirements are not met, then there will be a penalty of 50% of the deposit as a cancellation fee.
- Any CC and Paypal refund will take aprox. 7 business days to be reflected on your bank/paypal account.
- If the trip is not confirmed you can select the option NOTIFY ME, so your CC/Paypal account won’t be charged at the moment of booking, this way you will receive an email once the trip has been confirmed.
- The boat is not responsible for any accident occurred by intoxication, motion-sickness, fights, etc. The client who rents the boat is responsible for the guest’s behavior and actions since the Captain has the right to cancel the cruise at any moment, thus forfeiting all money paid.
- There will be no jumping off the boat unless the Captain or Concierge gives authorization beforehand.